Internal Communications ManagerCity(s): Montreal
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-013
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Director, Human Resources, the incumbent's main mandate is to develop and deploy the company's internal communications strategy.
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for promoting the organizational culture and the employee experience. The Manager will be responsible for supporting the communications needs of the organization's employees, whether it be through the internal newsletter, email or other media. The Manager will also be responsible for all aspects of change management during acquisitions or large-scale projects. The person will support the Human Resources team with creativity and a love of writing.
- Develop and implement internal communications plans adapted to the needs and strategy of the company;
- Ensure editorial planning on the topics discussed;
- Bring the culture and employer brand to life internally, in close collaboration with the Human Resources team and the management team;
- Develop communication ideas and deploy various communication tools such as events, presentations, articles, internal announcements;
- Ensure, in collaboration with the team, the updates of the website, the animation of social media, the quality and frequency of publications on the blog platform as well as the monthly production of the organization's newsletter
- Participate in communications related to financial results and respond to surveys;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing, public relations or equivalent work experience;
- 6+ years of relevant management experience;
- Excellent ability to influence and guide leaders ranging from executives to first level managers;
- Experience in internal communications within a national organization;
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
- And a must...... you must have a great sense of humor.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.