National Accounts ClerkCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-015
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Transactional Accounting Supervisor, the National Accounts Clerk makes sure all transactions for the various national accounts of the different suppliers are processed in the accounting system, he/she assists the accountants in the production of documents for the accounting department and he/she provides reports on the status of the various national accounts.
- Verify that all EDI transactions for the previous day have been processed;
- Verify reject reports and process transactions manually on the manufacturers' portal;
- Reconcile the National Accounts auxiliary on a monthly basis;
- Analyze price and quantity variances;
- Verify correspondence between commission amounts on credits received and current rates;
- Verify that all invoices on the books have been cashed each month;
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up on amounts not received;
- Produce monthly analyses and any other related accounting documentation;
- All other related tasks.
- Accounting background: Your professional degree in accounting as well as your experience of at least 2 years in accounts payable or accounts receivable have provided you with excellent skills and knowledge of the field;
- Thoroughness: You are professional, autonomous, organized and meticulous, and you pay attention to details by ensuring the quality and accuracy of information provided at all times;
- Computer expertise: You are familiar with the tools of the Office Suite and have knowledge of the operation of a computerized accounting system;
- Language skills: Bilingual, you are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Personal qualities: You manage stress well and respect deadlines. You are dynamic, responsible and a good team player.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.