Tire LeadCity(s): Longueuil, QC
Auto repair shop / Garages
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
The Tire Manager is responsible for coordinating and assigning tasks and work to be performed, and monitoring the progress of work in progress for the branch.
- Ensure the distribution of work orders and manage the productivity and efficiency of the tire installers;
- Hold meetings every morning to motivate the team and present them with the results of the different performance indicators;
- Supervise the work of the installers;
- Ensure that the appointment schedule is respected and that the necessary inventory is available;
- Carry out quality controls;
- Keep the workshop in order and distribute maintenance tasks;
- Promote and ensure compliance with occupational health and safety rules and procedures;
- Promote and ensure compliance with health and safety rules and procedures; Place orders for shop supplies and wheel weighing;
- Verify the sequence of inspections performed by the installer;
- Verify and confirm anomalies reported by the installer;
- Work in conjunction with the mechanical department manager.
- Professional background: Your experience of 3 to 5 years in the automotive field, in a mechanical workshop, as well as your experience in managing a work team will allow you to fulfill your responsibilities with ease;
- Passionate about the automotive field: You have a great interest in the automotive field and its industry. Recognized for your motivation to learn, you are interested in everything related to mechanics and tires. You are resourceful and stand out for your initiative and your desire to surpass yourself;
- Stress resistance: You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are able to manage deadlines and make sound decisions quickly. You have good judgment, a facility to find multiple solutions to problems and an ability to make decisions;
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to details, ensuring the quality and accuracy of information provided at all times;
- Computer expertise: You are comfortable working with a computer. You have no trouble learning the functionalities of a new system;
- Bilingualism: You communicate easily in French and English. Bilingualism: You are fluent in both French and English (English is desirable but not mandatory).
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.