Global Compensation ManagerCity(s): Montreal
Published: October 16, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-038
Position to fulfill: 1
The Compensation Manager will be responsible for the compensation and pay equity programs within the company as well as managing the annual compensation cycle.
- Manage the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs
- Manage job evaluation system and maintain pay equity programs
- Collaborate with consultants through annual plan negotiations and renewals
- Recommend plan changes to attract and retain employees
- Manage the annual compensation cycle, including analysis, cost projections and related communications
- Conduct ad-hoc market research,
- Conduct audit to ensure administration accuracy
- Manage and maintain UKG Compensation Module
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
- Minimum experience required: 5+ years of experience in compensation
- Technical Background: Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- UKG Expertise (an asset): Knowledge of UKG Pro Platform, an asset.
- Analytic Skills: Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, along with strong analytical skills
- Problem Solving: Ability to simplify complex issue, reframe across multiple perspectives
- Communication: Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication at all levels of the organization
- Domain expert: Proven expertise in compensation methodology and framework design, and total rewards program management with a focus on fairness and equity
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.