Driver (Montréal)City(s): Montréal,QC
Warehouses: Driver-deliverer / Delivery helper
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
The Driver is responsible for loading the delivery vehicle and delivering the goods directly to the company's customers within the specified time.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market $$$;
- Possibility of working overtime $$$;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program $$$;
- Reimbursement program for work clothes and safety shoes;
- We provide safety equipment;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- For those who like to travel, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Load delivery trucks;
- Drive the vehicle to the customer's location and unload the shipped units within the prescribed time;
- Complete shipping documents with customers to verify accuracy of delivery;
- Return to the warehouse with goods returned by customers and COD payments.
It is essential to:
- Possess a valid class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record;
- Have experience driving small trucks and/or heavy vehicles;
- Be in good physical condition (25 to 70 pounds);
- Have the desire to be able to accomplish each day and have fun at work!
- Must have safety shoes or boots.
Who we are
Groupe Touchette is the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor. The company started out in 1979 with its very first mechanical workshop and today, with over 1000 employees, the company operates over 30 distribution centers from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia to Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as numerous retail service centers.
COME MEET US, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.