Sales & Distribution Business AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC or Mississauga, ON or Burlington, ON or Edmonton, AB
Published: June 19, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-061
Position to fulfill: 1
The Sales & Distribution Business Analyst designs, implements and supports business solutions within the internal and external sales teams and the supply chain. He/she ensures that they deliver the expected value to the organization in a perspective of optimization, continuous improvement and innovation. He/she uses his/her advanced knowledge of the SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) module and his/her experience in sales and order management to support the management team in the development and implementation of the business vision.
- Ensure the stabilization of SAP SD modules by contributing as a leader to the design, documentation, testing, implementation, training and coaching of the order management and supply chain solutions;
- Support business process performance management by contributing to the creation of dashboards using business intelligence tools to identify sources of non-performance;
- Act as a business expert in the analysis and resolution of problems by proposing concrete, effective solutions adapted to the context, while ensuring that the processes evolve in a compatible and effective manner;
- Ensure coordination of efforts with analysts from other business units in the development of solutions, particularly in the definition of requirements, testing phases and analysis of impacts on existing processes;
- Develop a business partner relationship with managers in order to influence operational teams in the development and use of best practices;
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy and prioritization by ensuring close communication with colleagues and manager.
- Technical background: Your Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Administration (or equivalent), combined with your 3 years of experience in process analysis, allows you to understand current supply chain issues in a fast-growing environment;
- SAP Expertise: Your mastery and experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) modules helps you to quickly integrate the project team and bring value (knowledge of other modules such as MM/PP/EWM/SCM/FICO are real assets);
- Analytical mind: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and to come up with simple customer service oriented solutions adapted to the business context;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Rigor and autonomy: You have a concern for work well done and pay attention to fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.