Inside Account ManagerCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-043
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the Inside Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with regional and local corporate accounts at the corporate level, while managing and delivering daily sales results within a defined territory.
- Establish and maintain multi-level contact with key regional and local corporate account personnel;
- Identify key development and profit opportunities within each account;
- Use your business acumen to develop and implement business solutions to generate profitable sales for the customer and the company;
- Track account performance at the local and regional level;
- Maintain daily contact in the territory by managing and selling in local outlets for each assigned corporate account;
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the negotiation, development and maintenance of sales and service agreements for each corporate account;
- Participate in local and regional business development meetings and events with accounts;
- Participate in monthly business sessions with each regional and local headquarters and identify future sales and improvement opportunities;
- Contribute to regional and local corporate account budgeting and planning;
- Any other related duties.
- A college diploma or professional degree in a field relevant to the position combined with 3 to 5 years of experience with a car, tire or related manufacturer, ideally in a marketing or operations environment,
- 3 to 5 years of business development and relationship management experience;
- Impressive track record of innovation and creativity resulting in increased sales for corporate accounts;
- Computer literate: with strong capabilities with Office suite and project management software;
- A true passion for the automotive or tire industry;
- The ability to take a global view of operations;
- Demonstrate a collaborative spirit and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Stress resistant, able to meet tight deadlines and assess priorities in order to handle multiple files in parallel and solve complex problems;
- Independent with organizational skills;
- Enthusiastic and energetic while putting your heart into every project with a positive business outlook;
- Ambitious to succeed and patient to stay level headed under pressure while waiting for business opportunities to develop;
- Charismatic, who can be a leader when needed and develop a positive work environment;
- Bilingual: fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.