Accounts Recevable TechnicianCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-100
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounts Receivable Technician is responsible for preparing and posting deposits; ensuring all payments are entered accurately and deposited in a timely manner. You will work directly with internal departments and customers to ensure accounts accurately reflect account balances.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheques, EFT, direct deposit and credit card transactions;
- Work with customer to obtain any corresponding information relating to payments on account;
- Provide payment instructions and processing for customers;
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions from deposits;
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries;
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures;
- Provide support to customers regarding account activity and reconciliations;
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Post-secondary education in a Business-related field;
- 2 years of experience in an intermediate accounts receivable role is an asset;
- Willingness to go the extra mile for customers, employees, and suppliers;
- Friendly, positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Ability to effectively communicate with various functions and organization levels in a dynamic environment;
- Work autonomously with large volumes and have superior attention to detail while meeting deadlines;
- Extremely organized with exceptional prioritizing skills;
- Extremely good at multi-tasking, strong analytical skills and dynamic;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.