Commercial Fleet CoordinatorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-102
Position to fulfill: 1
The Commercial Fleet Coordinator main responsibility is to monitor the compliance of all activities of the company's internal fleet. Rigorous and autonomous, he/she demonstrates a thirst for learning and integration within an experienced and rapidly growing team.
- Ensure document management, accuracy of information, filing of active files and archiving of administrative files related to transportation.
- Send invoices to be paid to accounting.
- Work in collaboration with different departments of the company.
- Follow-up with consultants, suppliers, Government, fleet administrator and internal clients.
- Ensure that everyone involved in our various distribution centers is aware of the procedures (Fuel, transponders, compliance and others);
- Produce monthly reports.
- Produce statistics PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Follow up with the Transport Manager and make recommendations.
- Provide and/or collect the necessary documentation on fuel, transponders, compliance.
- Participate in the development of internal control procedures and ensure compliance with them.
- Act as a contact person for all questions relating to compliance, fuel cards (gasoline, diesel, propane), toll transponders (bridge and/or highway) of the company's delivery trucks and service vehicles.
- Manage non-conformities and implement corrective actions.
- Perform any other duties similar to the position.
- Sense of Analysis: You enjoy tackling problems in order to find several possible solutions by using in-depth reflection, your knowledge and previous experiences;
- Willingness to Learn: You are intellectually curious and open to evolution. You are a true team player and you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning;
- Rigor and Attention to Detail: You love a job well done! Meticulous and accurate, you ensure the accuracy of the information provided and are very vigorous in terms of follow-up;
- Communication Skills: You demonstrate an ability to communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English;
- Computer Skills: You can easily familiarize yourself with complex software. You are very comfortable with computers, especially the Microsoft Office Suite. Excel advanced (formulas, vlookup, macros, etc.) and basic SAP knowledge.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.