Customer Service Representative - TemporaryCity(s): Montreal, QC/Longueuil, QC/Mississauga, ON/Edmonton, AB/Dartmouth, NS
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: June 19, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Positions to fulfill: 3
Welcome to Groupe Touchette! We are the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor and have been for over 40 years!
If the automotive industry is a passion for you, you are surely the profile we are looking for!
The first few weeks of your employment will be the perfect opportunity for our team members to teach you everything you need to know about the tire business! At your own pace, you will become as passionate about tires as your colleagues and your manager!
And you have experience in customer service or sales, you have worked in a telephone center or you have knowledge of distribution and inventory concepts? These are the assets we are looking for!
Concretely, the responsibilities you will have as a Customer Service Representative are :
- Answer incoming calls from customers in order to promote the different products offered by the company or propose alternative solutions;
- Enter all customer orders into the system;
- Follow up on the status of deliveries;
- Assist in the planning of special order deliveries with external transportation companies;
- Perform inventory research within our network and with outside vendors as needed;
- Any other related duties.
Do you enjoy talking with customers and providing solutions?
Provide exceptional customer service?
Are you comfortable with technology and working with computers?
What are you waiting for? Join our team!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.