PAID INTERNSHIP - Customer Service SpecialistCity(s): Montreal,QC /Longueuil, QC/Missauga, ON/Edmonton, AB/ Burnaby
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Are you looking for an?internship?in a Quebec-based company with a national scope, a dynamic work environment stimulated by innovation, a collaborative team and a flexible schedule in a hybrid formula? (Workplace in Montreal,QC /Longueuil, QC/Mississauga,ON/Edmonton, AB/ Burnaby,BC) .Your internship is recognized by your school and you are available full-time (Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week) from September to December?
Welcome to Groupe Touchette!?We are the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor and have been for over 40 years!
If the automotive industry is your passion, you are surely the profile we are looking for!
The first few weeks of your internship will be the perfect opportunity for our team members to teach you everything you need to know about the tire business! At your own pace, you will become as passionate about tires as your colleagues and your manager!
And you have experience in customer service or sales, you have worked in a telephone center or you have knowledge of distribution and inventory concepts? These are the assets we are looking for!
Concretely, the responsibilities you will have as an Intern - Customer Service Specialist are:
- Answer incoming calls from customers to promote the different products offered by the company or propose alternative solutions;
- Enter all customer orders into the system;
- Follow up on the status of deliveries;
- Assist in scheduling delivery of special orders with outside transportation companies;
- Conduct inventory research within our network and with outside vendors as needed;
- Any other related duties.
- Are you looking for an internship for the fall?
- Are you available full time from September to December?
- Is your internship recognized by your school?
- Do you enjoy talking to customers and providing solutions?
- Provide exceptional customer service?
- Are you bilingual? (Mandatory for Quebec interns)
- Are you comfortable with technology and working with computers?
What are you waiting for? Join the team!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.