Territory Manager - Ottawa & OutaouaisCity(s): Ottawa, ON
Published: June 5, 2023
Type: Full time
Reference number: 2023-113
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Director, the Territory Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with both Regional and Local Corporate accounts at the Head Office level, while managing and delivering daily sales results within a defined territory. The Territory Manager is to use DT Tire’s value-added proposition during the selling process to enhance the business relationships for the entire portfolio of accounts in multiple locations and serve as the primary contact for the corporate accounts and their retail locations.
• Establish and maintain contact at multiple levels with regional and local corporate accounts key personnel;
• Identify key business development and profit opportunities within each account;
• Use your business acumen to develop and implement business solutions to generate profitable sales for the client and DT Tire;
• Monitor the progress of the accounts performance at the local and regional level;
• Maintain daily contact in the territory managing and selling into the local retail locations for each of the corporate accounts assigned;
• Assist the Regional Sales Director with negotiation, development and maintenance of the sales and service agreements for each corporate account;
• Participate in local and regional business development meetings and events with accounts;
• Participate in monthly business review sessions with each of the regional and local head offices’ and identify future sales and improvement opportunities;
• Contribute to budgeting and planning for the regional and local corporate accounts;
• All other related tasks.
• College degree (automotive business administration, operations management or account management);
• Experience in business development and relationship management an asset;
• Impressive past performance in innovation and creativity growing corporate accounts sales;
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills in French and English, oral and written;
• Computer literacy with strong abilities with the Office suite and project management software;
• A true passion for the automotive or tire industry;
• Ability to have a global vision on the operations;
• Demonstrate a spirit of collaboration and able to multitask in an environment in constant evolution;
• Resistant to stress, able to meet short deadline and assess the priorities in order to handle multiple files in parallel and solve complex problems;
• Independent with a confirmed sense of organization;
• Enthusiastic and energetic while putting his all into every project with positive outlook in business;
• Ambitious driven to succeed and patient to stay level headed under pressure waiting for business opportunity to develop;
• Charismatic and cheerful that can be a leader when need be and develop a positive work environment.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.