Accounts Payable ClerkCity(s): Montreal
Published: June 26, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for recording information on all accounts payable invoices.
- Record, code and verify invoices in SAP;
- Analyze invoices to ensure that quantities, descriptions and prices are consistent with the merchandise received;
- Participate in the year-end audit by providing the requested information;
- Investigate and follow up on problematic cases and errors, propose corrections and improvement solutions;
- If necessary, communicate with suppliers and different departments of the company.
- Accounting background: Your 3 years of experience in the field of accounts payable or any other equivalent, combined with your college studies in accounting, have allowed you to acquire the knowledge and skills to assume your responsibilities independently, despite the very large volume of invoices to be processed;
- Computer skills: Your mastery of Excel will be very useful and essential to accomplish your duties effectively. Knowledge of SAP would be a great asset;
- Organizational skills: Despite a fast pace and a heavy workload, you know how to manage stress and establish priorities in order to act quickly and meet deadlines;
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to details by ensuring the accuracy of invoices and vouchers received at all times;
- Collaborative spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player and you promote mutual aid and communication for better results;
- Bilingualism: Your communication skills in French and English, both verbal and written, allow you to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal clients.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.