Executive Assistant COOCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 26, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Executive Assistant's main responsibility is to provide administrative and organizational support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), in the management of day-to-day tasks and at various meetings, advisory committees and executive committees, in addition to personal assistance.
- Take charge of the planning, organization and logistics of management meetings;
- Ensure the drafting of agendas and minutes, and coordinate the preparation of presentations for these meetings;
- Ensure the management of travel and the organization of accommodation when traveling outside business locations;
- Ensure diary management;
- Answer phones, take messages and handle general inquiries;
- Follow-up with members of the Executive Committee;
- Provide personal assistance (coordination of family activities, travel, management of suppliers for various properties, etc.);
- Participate in various mandates and special events;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical background: A minimum of 10 years' significant experience as an executive assistant to senior management makes you an expert in the administrative field;
- Computer expertise: You are proficient in the advanced functions of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and have a facility with computer tools;
- Language skills: Perfectly bilingual, you are fluent in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Time management: You have remarkable organizational and planning skills, despite stress and tight deadlines;
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous, and pay close attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of information provided at all times.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.