Driver - Day Shift starting at 7:30am - Boucherville (QC)City(s): Montreal, QC
Warehouses: Driver-deliverer / Delivery helper
Published: July 25, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The main responsibility for the Driver position is the timely and safe delivery of tires, wheels and other products to our Groupe Touchette customers. This role is a key component of a dynamic team focused on providing our customers with everything they require to succeed. The position will introduce the employee to multiple functions within Groupe Touchette Delivery and Operations. Key to success in this role is the ability to adapt to and perform various processes efficiently and safely. As a main point of contact with our customer base maintaining a courteous and professional manner is critical. This position will provide the Driver with the knowledge and experience necessary for growth within Groupe Touchette.
- Excellent group health benefits, including health, dental, paramedical, vision, etc. with only 30 day waiting period
- Production bonus
- RRSP Company Matching
- Tire Purchase Program for family and friends
- Workperks - Discounts on over 3000 Vendors
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Personal Time Off Days
- Winning Culture
- Micro-learning platform
- and more!
Apply online today!
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.