Receiving Coordinator (Lebeau)City(s): Montréal, QC
Published: August 14, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Receiving Coordinator's main responsibilities will be to coordinate and schedule daily operations, plan staffing and resource requirements for arrival activities. He/she ensures that health and safety policies are implemented and maintained, and that high standards are adhered to.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality daily operational services in the reception department;
- Establish and achieve operational objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Constantly adapt the work to be carried out according to priorities, last-minute requests or unforeseen situations;
- Proactively improve operational processes to achieve higher levels of efficiency, and evaluate their performance;
- Maintain high health and safety standards;
- Act as an ambassador of high standards, policy enforcement and promotion of corporate values to employees;
- Ensure inventory accuracy;
- Eliminate discrepancies;
- Work with buyers to finalize receipts;
- Create and track receipt discrepancy tickets;
- Call carriers to confirm scheduled times and arrange pick-up of empty trailers;
- Update and maintain receiving schedule on a daily basis;
- Verify stowage process to ensure inventory accuracy and team competence;
- Supervise unloading process to ensure standard processes are followed;
- All other related tasks.
- Business acumen: (an asset but not mandatory) 2 years experience in a distribution center, including supervision, will enable you to successfully lead your team and confidently manage your day-to-day operations;
- Computer skills: Your mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Outlook and Excel, will enable you to build good models to better track and give a better overview of your operations. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Leadership: You are naturally motivated, hard-working and resourceful. Customer-oriented, with strong time management and logistical skills, you know you're the right person for the job;
- Stress resistance: you are able to make quick decisions in urgent situations and know how to prioritize. You always have a solution to overcome obstacles and unexpected events.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.