CRM and omnichannel specialistCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 21, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
As the CRM and Omnichannel specialist, you will be part of the customer experience team to ensure a continuous feedback loop between customers, different departments of the organization and technologies. You will play the role as a liaison with key stakeholders and apply functional and technical skills at various stages of the software development lifecycle. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Drive andadvocate for strategies that align to the goals and vision of the company;
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices;
- Identify and manage customer targeting and segmentation strategies to maintain, optimize and increase performance;
- Actively oversee and manage CRM and customer loyalty projects;
- Work closely with other divisions to develop, define and optimize segmentation and A/B testing best practices;
- Monitor and optimize CRM performance, ensuring that key performance indicators (KPIs) are met and adjusting strategies as needed;
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing and CRM performance metrics, generating reports and insights for the CX team, marketing team and senior management;
- Oversee existing data quality processes to ensure high quality CRM data nationwide;
- Ensure connectivity of all departments and IT tools(CRM, GA, Listrack, SAP, powerBI);
- Process data gathering and cleansing from all customer touchpoints, transform into actionable data and mapping of current business process;
Business Analysis Support on small-scale features and enhancements
- Perform analysis (fields, data, integrations etc.) and prepare data mapping documentation as required;
- Test and validate that the developed solution meets business requirements and that related reports are accurate.
- Experience: You have 2-3 years experience in a similar role: CRM, marketing analytics and customer experience
- Technical skills: Knowledge of SAP C4C platform and GA4 platform;
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related analytical field or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Experience in companies offering B2B products and services;
- Customer-Oriented: Your analytical mind helps you in understanding the needs of the customers. With excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills, you easily createand maintainstrong relationshipswith customers;
- Organization: You have strong organizational and planning skills. Despite a fast pace and a heavy workload, you are able to manage stress and establish priorities in order to act quickly and meet tight deadlines;
- Collaboration: You are at ease working in a collaborative team environment with internal and external clients. You will work with the following departments: IT, Merchandising, Sales, Operations and Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance;
- Proactivity and Autonomy: You do not hesitate to make recommendations to improve existing processes and you are able to show initiative and critical thinking to find solutions to any problem;
- Communication skills: Bilingualism required. You can easily communication in English and in French, both verbal and written.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.