Talent Acquisition Technician (Temporary)City(s): Montreal, QC
Published: September 1, 2023
Position to fulfill: 1
*Temporary mandate until mid-December*
The Talent Acquisition Technician’s primary responsibility is to support the Talent Acquisition Team in all recruitment activities across Canada. He/she will also contribute to the new talent acquisition strategy, which is to be put in place by the organization.
- In charge of the job postings on the various platforms;
- Participate in taking internal client needs;
- Sort the received applications and participate in the telephone interview process;
- Conduct background checks;
- Monitor recruitment in the database;
- Coordinate interviews with the candidates;
- Be on the lookout for new recruiting opportunities to remain competitive in the market and constantly improve the quality and speed of the recruitment process;
- Build partnerships with different schools and fill seasonal positions;
- Participate in the development of recruitment tools and projects;
- All other related tasks.
- Passionate about recruitment: You have 1 year of experience and you have acquired a good knowledge of different talent acquisition notions;
- Spirit of cooperation: With a true team spirit, you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning. You know how to build relationships with your internal and external clients and become a trusted business partner whose advice is greatly appreciated;
- Organized/Structured: Able to manage multiple cases at once, you can organize your calendar to meet established recruitment goals and maximize the experience for your internal candidates and clients;
- Sense of initiative: You are resourceful, always ready and autonomous. Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and every opportunity makes you want to put your creativity into action;
- Communication skills: Bilingual, you have a strong interest in words and languages and you are very creative when it comes to writing an oral or written message to an audience in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.