Manager, Finance SourcingCity(s): Montreal OR Burlington
Published: August 28, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
- Analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities by performing cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Work with business partners to identify and drive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) process improvements to reduce costs.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies. Develop financial models to determine business case for deal.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expense
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Negotiate contract modifications, follow-up quotations, revisions, terms and conditions with vendors.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
- Utilize standard project management tools and summary documents to track and communicate status of projects.
- Establish the rules and methods to assess existing supplier performance, and the selection methods/criteria for new partners. Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Translate the strategy into vision and communicate throughout the organization and with key external stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Partner with all other elements of sourcing and procurement (Business Services, Financial Analysis and Reporting, and Business Relationship teams).
- Work closely with Legal on contracts in accordance with company and customer policies and procedures, provide interpretation and analysis of contract documents and review and evaluate customer requests for changes in or revisions of contracts that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule impact on the company.
- Financial background: Your university degree in business and at least 5 years of experience in a finance process management or optimization role which have provided you with excellent skills and knowledge of the field.
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of the information provided at all times.
- Business acumen: You are the key to change, always in the mindset of improvement. You demonstrated leadership with a strong ability to negotiate. Your business acumen allows you to make recommendations that are aligned with the company's objectives and strategies.
- Computer expertise: You are proficient in the Office Suite and are an expert in Excel; You understand the RFP/RFI Software and processes.
- Language skills: Bilingual, you are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.