Material Handler/Delivery (Moncton)City(s): Moncton, NB
Warehouses: Material Handler
Published: August 30, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Position to fulfill: 1
The Material Handler is responsible for moving products in the warehouse and loading/unloading delivery vehicles.
Why work at Groupe Touchette
- Very competitive salary on the market $$$;
- Possibility to work overtime $$$;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program $$$;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for advancement;
- For those who like to travel, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days
- Ensure the receipt of tires;
- Prepare delivery vehicles (shipping) according to work orders;
- Enter items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter tires in the inventory using a scanner;
- Provide occasional support to delivery drivers;
- Any other related tasks.
What is essential to have
- Be in good physical condition;
- Have the desire to be able to accomplish each day and have fun at work!
Who we are
Groupe Touchette is the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor. The company was founded in 1979 with its very first mechanic center and today, with over 600 employees, the company operates over 30 distribution centers from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia to Vancouver, British Columbia, in addition to numerous retail service centers.
COME MEET US, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.