Order Picker (Edmonton)City(s): Edmonton, AB
Warehouses: Forklift operator
Published: September 6, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
The Order Picker operator is responsible for picking, placing, and locating tires in the warehouse with the help of lifting equipment and scanners.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market;
- Possibility of working overtime;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program;
- We provide necessary safety equipment;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- For those who like to be mobile, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Pick for delivery loose tires and tires on rims from warehouse racking;
- Put away received inventory of loose tires and tires on rims into warehouse racking;
- This work is done with the aid of electronic scanners for proper locating of inventory and with lifting equipment such as order pickers;
It is essential to:
- Experience on stand up lifting equipment such as order pickers;
- Be in good physical condition to manipulate tires and tires on wheels every day;
- Enjoy physical labor and have fun at work!
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.