Order Picker - LondonCity(s): London, ON
Warehouses: Forklift operator
Published: August 22, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Position to fulfill: 1
The Order Picker operator is responsible for picking, placing, and locating tires in the warehouse with the help of lifting equipment and scanners.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market;
- Possibility of working overtime;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program;
- We provide necessary safety equipment;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- For those who like to be mobile, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Pick for delivery loose tires and tires on rims from warehouse racking;
- Put away received inventory of loose tires and tires on rims into warehouse racking;
- This work is done with the aid of electronic scanners for proper locating of inventory and with lifting equipment such as order pickers;
It is essential to:
- Experience on stand up lifting equipment such as order pickers;
- Be in good physical condition to manipulate tires and tires on wheels every day;
- Enjoy physical labor and have fun at work!
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.