Customer Service Representative - MississaugaCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Published: October 16, 2023
Position to fulfill: 1
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will support clients and will be an ambassador of an open and collaborative sales culture.
• Offer exceptional customer service at all times;
• Answer inbound client calls in order to promote the product lines offered by the company or propose alternatives;
• Enter all client orders in the system;
• Follow-up on order and delivery statuses when required by the client;
• Plan out the delivery of special orders with external transport companies;
• Perform inventory searches within our network and with external suppliers when required;
• Assist Territory and Account Managers in executing certain tasks.
• All other related tasks.
• Technical background: Your 2 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution and inventory concepts, hopefully in the tire industry, allow you to understand the customers’ needs and offer a great quality service;
• Client oriented: your desire to offer exceptional customer service and to put customers at the center of your concerns make you an ace in customer service and a valued colleague;
• Computer skills: You can easily work with computers and use the main tools (email, Office tools, etc.)
• Organization skills: you are able to manage pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure delays are met and offer an efficient service to the customers;
• Sense of initiative: Proactive and autonomous, you seize every opportunity and use all available resources to solve problems effectively;
• Bilingualism: You communicate easily in French and in English, both oral and written.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.