CX- Master Data Specialist (Temporary)City(s): Montreal, QC
Published: October 16, 2023
Position to fulfill: 1
The CX-Master Data Specialist is responsible for managing the various databases to maintain the reliability and integrity of the information.
***Temporary mandate 6 months ***
- Support the master file analyst team on a daily basis;
- Provide support to database users;
- Maintain the databases containing the product inventory records, customer records and pricing matrices by ensuring the reliability and consistency of the data contained in the databases;
- Oversee and support manager in training new employees
- Analysis of tickets and summary of recurrent issues – solution driven for efficiencies
- Complete tickets received
- Execute on new proposed processes
- Data cleaning and data governance
- All other related tasks.
- Computer skills: You are familiar with Excel and ERP -SAP (intermediate functions -spreadsheets, filters, etc.) You already have a facility to identify, acquire, store, organize and manage information;
- Bilingualism, English and French (not required)
- Thoroughness: You are attentive to the smallest detail. Meticulousness is your strength;
- Resourcefulness: You always end up finding the answer to your question or the solution to the problem, thanks to your curiosity and your autonomy.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.