BI DeveloperCity(s): Montréal, Québec
Published: October 16, 2023
Positions to fulfill: 2
The BI Developer contributes to the company's growth by developing business intelligence solutions. He/she will be our expert in designing, extracting and consolidating data to meet Groupe Touchette's business needs.
- Participate in operational projects and initiatives to translate business specifications into technical documentation;
- Support functional team analysts to develop datasets that facilitate analysis and reporting;
- Participate in Data Mart design and development by performing data analysis, profiling and modeling;
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize ETL tasks;- Contribute to the development of the analytical portfolio by developing SSRS reports, SSAS cube and Power BI dashboards;
- Monitor, optimize and ensure the stability of the BI data environment to support Groupe Touchette's data governance program;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical knowledge: Your 8 to 10 years' experience and university (or college) training in IT means you're skilled with the Microsoft SQL database, Microsoft development tools (SSRS, SSIS and Visual Studio) and expert in T-SQL programming;
- Ability to synthesize: This strength enables you to see the big picture, create coherent links, understand needs and provide solutions;
- Accuracy and attention to detail: In addition to being stimulated by a fast-paced work environment, you remain motivated by precision and rigor. These are essential elements for you;
- Language skills: You have excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Sense of initiative: You jump at every opportunity and share new ideas;
- Knowledge of SAP HANA, CDS views and Business Objects an asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.