Product OwnerCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: October 31, 2023
Position to fulfill: 1
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our product vision and strategy. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product with business executives, marketing, designers, and developers to ensure that the product vision goals are met.
- Business strategy: Understand the market conditions, target audience, and competition to align the product roadmap with the company's business strategy.
- Stake management: Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as executives, marketing teams, designers, developers, customer service, to gather requirements, feedback, and project updates.
- User research: Conduct user research, analyze customer behavior, and identify pain points to inform product decisions and improvements.
- Product roadmap (SAP): Develop and maintain a clear, prioritized, and realistic product roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs.
- User stories and requirements gathering: Create and manage user stories, ensuring they are detailed, clearly defined, and aligned with business goals. Gather and refine requirements from stakeholders and prioritize them based on business value and feasibility.
- Product backlog management: Continuously update and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring it reflects the most valuable and achievable features. Collaborate with the development team to estimate effort and set sprint goals.
- User experience: Work closely with designers and usability experts to ensure a seamless and user-friendly experience across the e-commerce platform.
- Testing and quality assurance: Collaborate with the QA team to define acceptance criteria, participate in testing activities, and validate the developed features against the requirements.
- Product launches and releases: Plan and coordinate product launches and releases, including feature communications, documentation, and training materials.
- Analytics and metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and assess the success of the product, constantly seeking opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Continuous improvement: Actively seek out user feedback, monitor market trends, and identify areas for product enhancement. Regularly review and adapt the product strategy and roadmap based on new insights and customer feedback.
- Collaborating with designers and UX teams to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces.
- Interest/Qualification: Your bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing, IT or engineering could be an asset. Combined with your 3 to 5 years' experience in e-commerce, you have acquired all the skills and knowledge needed to ensure Agile, Scrum, product management or BtoB methodologies, would be interesting advantages for this position.
- Autonomy: You know how to make decisions on your own, despite grey areas. Your sound judgement and sense of initiative allow you to act accordingly in order to ensure optimal inventory at all times;
- Organization: You can perform several tasks at the same time and know how to manage tight deadlines. You handle stress very well and can quickly make the right decisions;
- Discipline and attention to detail: You pay attention to getting the job done right. Detail-oriented and precise, you verify the accuracy of information provided and are tenacious in your follow-ups;
- Technical skills: You are familiar with ERP-SAP, Excel and its intermediate functions (spreadsheets, filters, etc.). You already have a facility for identifying, acquiring, storing, organizing and managing information;
- Communication: You have strong oral and written communication skills, in both English and French.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.