SAP Analyst, Pricing & ProductCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: November 8, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The SAP Pricing & Product Analyst implements and supports the Pricing Data and Product Data Teams, as well as the complementary positioning strategy, put forward by the merchandising and marketing teams. He/she performs master data governance related to the pricing and product processes, thus ensuring the accuracy of the data and conditions in place. The analyst uses this knowledge with SAP and business rules to contribute to the optimization of pricing conditions, master data and business processes.
- Maintain pricing rules and material data in SAP according to merchandising guidelines;
- Execute and maintain price change requests from the sales team;
- Execute and maintain material data change requests from the supply planning team;
- Ensure price change requests are in line with profit margin strategies;
- Ensure material data change requests are in line with product strategies;
- Ensure governance of pricing conditions and material data to maintain accuracy;
- Optimize data management by providing insights to design and improve data related business processes;
- Monitor performance and accuracy of business processes by helping to identify deviations in business rules;
- Investigate process incidents, including investigation, defect resolution and business follow-up;
- Collaborate with other team members and the broader user community;
- Ensure the analysis, processing, conversion and cleaning of relevant data;
- Ensure the stabilization and optimization of the SAP Pricing module by contributing to the documentation, testing, implementation, training and support of the price positioning processes;
- Ensure the stabilization and optimization of the SAP Material Master module by contributing to the documentation, testing, implementation, training and support of the material data processes;
- Any other related tasks.
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy, prioritization and attention to detail while maintaining close communication with colleagues and manager;
- Technical background: Your Bachelor's degree in marketing, accounting, or administration (or equivalent), combined with 2 years of experience in one or more SAP modules.
- SAP expertise: Your mastery and experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Material Master modules will help you make process improvements.
- Analytical skills: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and come up with simple customer service oriented solutions adapted to the business context;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Thoroughness, autonomy and attention to detail: You have a concern for work well done and pay attention to the fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.