Accounting Analyst - Family officeCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: November 8, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounting Analyst - Family office's main responsibilities are to support the Vice-President, Acquisitions and Capital Management, in the month-end process, make entries in the General Ledger, prepare government remittance reports, ensure special revenue billing and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Collect and prepare financial data to make the corresponding accounting entries in the ledgers (inter-company, prepaid expenses, etc.);
- Perform complete accounting of entities;
- Perform some invoicing (inter-company, etc.)
- Prepare government remittance reports;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Prepare investment reconciliations;
- Prepare contracts;
- Prepare investment reconciliations; Prepare contracts; Perform fund transfers;
- Maintain various data files (vehicles, dispositions, guarantees, etc.);
- Maintain various data files (bank balance, investments, etc.);
- Provide support to the General Accounting team;
- Provide support to the external audit team:
- Prepare budgets
- Follow-up on minute books.
- Accounting background: Your Bachelor's degree in accounting and 3 to 5 years' experience in the field have given you your professional accreditation (CPA) as well as the knowledge and skills to successfully carry out your responsibilities;
- Computer skills: Your mastery of Excel and Word software will be very useful and essential to perform your duties effectively. Comfortable with integrated management software (Acomba, etc.) in accounting could be a great asset;
- Organizational skills: Despite a fast pace and a heavy workload, you know how to manage stress and establish priorities in order to act quickly and meet deadlines;
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of financial data at all times;
- Sense of initiative: Proactive and autonomous, you seize every opportunity and use all available resources to solve problems efficiently;
- Collaborative spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player and you promote mutual aid and communication for better results;
- Bilingualism: Your intermediate communication skills in French and English, both oral and written, allow you to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal clients.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.