Warehouse Outbound Coordinator (Saskatoon)City(s): Saskatoon, SK
Published: November 13, 2023
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Warehouse Outbound Coordinator primary responsibilities will include coordinating and scheduling outbound Shipments and planning and working with the Managers to plan and organize their resources and needs.
- Help maintain high customer satisfaction by providing high standards in daily operational quality service in the receiving department;
- Establish and meet operational objectives to be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Constantly adjust the work to be performed according to priorities, last minute requests or unforeseen situations;
- Proactively improve operational processes to achieve higher levels of efficiency and evaluate their performance;
- Maintain high health and safety standards;
- Act as an ambassador of high standards, enforcement of policies and promotion of corporate values to employees;
- Ensure the accuracy of inventories;
- Clear Discrepancies;
- Call carriers to confirm appointed times and arrange pick up of empty trailers;
- Business Sense: (an asset but not required) 2 years of experience in a distribution center, including supervision, will allow you to successfully lead your team and manage your daily operations with confidence;
- Computer skills: Your mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel, will allow you to build good models to better track and give a better overview of your operations. Knowledge in SAP is an asset.
- Leadership: You are naturally motivated, hard-working and resourceful. Customer-oriented, with strong time management and logistics skills, you know you are the ideal candidate for this position;
- Stress Resistant: You have a strong ability to make quick decisions in emergency situations and know how to prioritize. You always have a solution to overcome obstacles and unexpected events
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.