MM-EWM Functional AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: March 11, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The SAP MM/EWM Functional Analyst actively contributes to the evolution of the SAP solution. He/she participates in the design of business solutions at all levels and plays an active role in several projects related to SAP as well as the day-to-day application and lifecycle management activities that include the functional support, application administration, configuration, trouble shooting and recovery of the production applications and environments.
- Participate in the design of SAP business solutions;
- Provide Functional support when required;
- Configure the SAP MM EWM solutions to meet business needs, processes and requirements;
- Perform incident handling related to MM and EWM, including investigation, defect resolution and business follow-up;
- Participate in test activities;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices and procedures in the configuration of solutions;
- Provide ideas for designing and improving solutions;
- Collaborate with other team members and the wider user community;
- Ensure the analysis, treatment, conversion and cleaning of relevant data;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical Background: 5+ years of experience with SAP MM, SAP EWM and/or related SAP modules;
- Strong knowledge of logistic and procurement processes and their standard implementations in SAP;
- Strong experience with software development lifecycle process;
- Business Sense: You have an ability to translate needs into business procedures and identify problems and challenges. Your global vision allows you to provide adapted solutions that will contribute to the evolution of the SAP solution;
- Curiosity: You like to stay up to date on the latest technologies and are always seeking to learn more in your field in order to provide innovative business solutions adapted to users’ needs. You understand new trends and have a keen interest in technology, security and business procedures;
- Problem-solving Capacity: Your analytical and organizational skills allow you to find solutions and diagnose complex problems. You like to tackle problems and analyse situations and business solutions in order to increase performance;
- Business Relations: You inspire confidence in your colleagues and internal and external customers through your actions. You can easily collaborate with various work teams and complete assigned projects on time;
- Communication Skills: You can easily express yourself orally and in writing in both French and English. You have an ability to explain complex concepts to different users.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.