Director IMO (Integration Management Office)City(s): Montreal, QC
Published: March 30, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
In order to provide itself with the necessary tools to pursue its dynamic growth, Groupe Touchette wishes to hire a Director IMO (Integration Management Office).
Reporting directly to the CEO, the candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring several strategic projects, facilitating, through his/her structures and very high level of thoroughness, the respect of deliverables at each stage of the project. In this sense, the candidate will regularly follow up with the CEO in order to allow the latter to be in control of the level of progress of each strategic project and to be able to assist the teams in charge, in case of deadline pitfalls.
This new team member will play a leading role in the planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of projects. Responsible for the overall scope of the project and of follow-ups with each project team, the successful candidate will be responsible for project coordination – overseeing all aspects of the project, as well as its completion on time, on budget and within project limits.
The successful candidate will work directly with senior management to ensure that the deliverables are within scope, budget, and overall vision, as well as ensure that the objectives set out in advance by the Executive Committee are met.
- Assist in defining the scope and objectives of the project, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Develop detailed project plans to be communicated to senior management;
- Coordinate and manage harmonious relationships with internal resources and third-party vendors for smooth project execution;
- Manage multi-sectoral work sessions in a harmonious manner in order to achieve the desired results;
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate audit techniques;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain complete project documentation;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and, process maps to document requirements;
- Monitor project performance, specifically to analyze the success of short and long term objectives;
- Report and communicate regularly to management on a scheduled basis;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget;
- Implement and develop appropriate project management tools;
- Knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the field;
- All other related tasks.
- Management Background: A bachelor's degree (Administration, Engineering, Human Resources or other relevant field) combined with 5 to 7 years of proven work experience in corporate project management (lesser years of experience could be considered if the candidate has completed an MBA);
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Computer Expertise: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and workflow systems;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) an asset;
- Budget development and monitoring;
- Team Management: Team coaching skills and multi-disciplinary team supervision;
- Process Improvement;
- Demonstrated project planning skills;
- Performance management;
- Bilingualism: Fluently bilingual – you are fluent in both French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.