SAP FICO Business AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 10, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Director, Process and Business Solutions, the SAP FICO Business Analyst implements and supports the finance function by ensuring that the tools provided deliver the value expected by the organization. His/her responsibilities are divided into 2 main segments.
Primary – Delivering new features:
- Gather business requirements/participate in design sessions;
- Mapping processes/documentation;
- Definition of test cases;
- Unit testing and debugging;
- Integrated testing and acceptance testing;
- Defining data cleansing requirements;
- Data mapping to the target;
- Defining of the systems go-live plan and testing;
- Training and change management activities;
- Post go-live support.
Secondary – Support deployed functionalities:
- Be in communication with the business analysts (Super User) to understand the needs and provide solutions tailored to their business department;
- Use his/her SAP FICO technical skills and be a resource person for the various SAP users in the finance department;
- Recommend and provide new functionalities requested by the operational teams; *Be proactive in keeping up to date on new trends and propose adapted solutions according to these trends to your superiors;
- Work on maintenance tickets assigned from our support and ticket management tool (Jira);
- Knowledge transfer and documentation;
- Participate in the daily meeting (Scrum).
- Minimum 3 years of SAP FICO module experience;
- Experience with SAP version S4 Hana, Fiori an asset;
- Experience in SAP FI integration points such as MM, SD and EWM an asset.
- Ability to conceptualize;
- Ability to document things well, attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness: can easily make connections between concepts and business needs;
- Good communication skills;
- Technological curiosity;
- Curiosity to learn;
- Commitment: willingness to work extended hours;
- Desire to get involved and make things better;
- Language skills: fluent in both French and English, oral and written.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.