Lease and Properties AdministratorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 18, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Lease and Properties Administrator is the first point of contact with tenants/landlords. He/She is responsible for ensuring the validity of leases and legal documents.
- Coordinate the signing of lease agreements and their entry into the system;
- Follow-up on important dates from the leases;
- Maintain up-to-date information and contact details of lessors and tenants;
- Verify and provide support for year-end adjustments received from landlords or sent to our tenants;
- First point of contact with tenants/lessors;
- Coordinate the obtaining and sending of insurance certificates;
- Assist the Property Manager with operational and tenant issues;
- Liaise with accounting for accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- All other related tasks.
- Background: You have 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Computer Expertise: You have mastered the functions of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Time Management: You have a remarkable ability to concentrate despite stress and tight deadlines. You are able to organize your time to ensure that deadlines are met at all times;
- Analytical Skills: You can establish a diagnosis and identify the probable causes and consequences of a situation. You know how to identify the links between the various elements, which leads you to be able to make accurate recommendations;
- Thoroughness: You are professional, autonomous, and meticulous, and you pay attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of the information provided at all times;
- Experience or interest in the commercial real estate field;
- Bilingualism: You can communicate both orally and in writing in French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.