Transactional Finance AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: July 5, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Transactional Finance Analyst implements and supports the finance function, transactional service, ensuring that it provides tools that deliver the value expected by the organization. His/Her responsibilities are divided into 2 main segments.
Main – Support to the transactional service:
- Be in communication with users to understand their needs and provide them with adapted solutions;
- Use his/her technical skills (SAP/EDI) and be a resource person for the different users of the transactional service (SAP super/power user);
- Support the manager in the implementation of dashboards and/or performance indicators;
- Recommend and provide new functionalities requested by the functional teams; *Be proactive in keeping up to date on new trends and propose adapted solutions according to his/her superiors;
- Work on maintenance tickets assigned from our support and ticket management tool (SYSAID);
- Transfer knowledge and maintain documentation;
- Liaison with the process and solutions project office.
Secondary – Support to the process and solutions project office:
- Gathering business requirements/participating in design sessions;
- Identification of specific test cases;
- Participate in data cleansing;
- Participate in system go-live and testing;
- Training and change activities;
- Post go-live support.
- SAP FICO module experience a big plus;
- Experience with SAP version S4 Hana, Fiori an asset;
- Experience with SAP FI integration points such as MM, SD and EWM an asset.
- Technological curiosity;
- Curiosity to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to conceptualize;
- Ability to document things well, attention to detail;
- Commitment: Willingness to work extended hours;
- Desire to be involved and make things better;
- Language Skills: Fluent in both spoken and written French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.