Storage CoordinatorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Storage Coordinator’s main objectives are to respond to requests from corporate clients for warehousing services, to follow up on special requests and to act as a link between operations and clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times;
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external customers on all storage matters;
- Answer incoming calls from customers to support the storage service;
- Enter all requests from internal and external customers via CRM, telephone and/or email;
- Plan, coordinate and ensure initial and ongoing training related to storage;
- Manage claims for damages and loss of inventory;
- Follow up with operations to ensure that delivery deadlines are met;
- Contact internal and external customers to inform them of elements that may affect operations deadlines;
- Produce various management reports on storage activities;
- Determine storage volume forecasts before each peak period;
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the storage system and procedures and develop policies regarding the storage services offered;
- Ensure monthly invoicing and adjustments to be made to account statements;
- Conduct information searches within our network and with warehouses as needed;
- In collaboration with the warehouses, identify material needs, such as envelopes, before each peak period;
- Assist the Territory Managers and Account Managers in the execution of certain tasks;
- Any other related tasks.
- Organizational Skills: You are highly organized, know how to manage stress and work under pressure, you set priorities to ensure deadlines are met and provide efficient service to clients;
- Technical Background: Your 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer service and/or coordination and your familiarity with distribution and inventory concepts allow you to understand customer needs and offer quality service;
- Customer Orientation: Your excellent interpersonal skills and your desire to provide impeccable customer service make you a valued consultant and colleague;
- Computer Skills: You work easily with a computer and use the main tools (e-mail, Office Suite, etc.) efficiently;
- Multitasking: You have an unparalleled ability to manage several projects at once;
- Initiative: Proactive and autonomous, you seize every opportunity and use all available resources to solve problems effectively;
- Bilingualism: You communicate easily in both English and French, both orally and written.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.