Recruitment Technician - RushCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: July 22, 2021
Positions to fulfill: 3
** This is a temporary position for 4 months. **
The Recruitment Technician primary responsibility is to support the Warehouse Manager in all peak season recruitment and other HR activities. This person will physically be located in a warehouse, which means you must have and wear steel toed boots at all times.
The schedule will be from 7am to 4pm.
- Act as a resource person for placement/employment agencies and coordinate interviews;
- Assist warehouse managers in the hiring process (pre-employment screening, hiring documents)
- Assure that all security and safety measure put in place because of COVID 19 are well understood and respected by all employees;
- Sort the received applications and participate in the telephone interview process;
- Take care of the entire process of welcoming and integrating new employees;
- All other related tasks.
- Spirit of Cooperation: With a true team spirit, you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning. You know how to build relationships with your internal and external clients and become a trusted business partner whose advice is greatly appreciated;
- Organized/Structured: Able to manage multiple cases at once, you can organize your calendar to meet established recruitment goals and maximize the experience for your internal candidates and clients;
- Sense of Initiative: You are resourceful, always ready and autonomous. Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and every opportunity makes you want to put your creativity into action;
- Stress Management: You strive under pressure and like the adrenaline of having tight deadlines;
- Communication Skills: You have a good command of the English and French language and are proficient in writing and speaking.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.