Accounting AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: July 22, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounting Analyst's main mandates are to participate in the preparation of financial statements and to perform various reports and analyses for management and other stakeholders. In addition, the person must execute and plan internal control activities.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements and ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
- Collect and prepare financial data to justify the corresponding accounting entries in the general ledger;
- Ensure the follow-up and reconciliation of the balance sheet schedules under your responsibility;
- Review and explain budget variances;
- Develop and execute internal controls;
- Participate in the preparation for the annual external audit;
- Participate in various special mandates;
- All other related tasks.
- Accounting Background: Your Bachelor's degree in Administration/Accounting and 1 to 3 years experience in the field;
- Obtaining or in the process of obtaining your professional CPA accreditation is an asset;
- Computer Expertise: You master the advanced functions of Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.) and are very comfortable with ERP software in accounting. Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is an asset;
- Collaborative Apirit: A true team player, you encourage collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning. You are able to build strong relationships and become a trusted business partner whose advice is greatly appreciated;
- Time Management: You have a remarkable ability to focus under stress and tight deadlines. You are able to organize your time to ensure that deadlines are met at all times;
- Analytical and detail-oriented;
- Thoroughness: You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to details, ensuring the accuracy of the information provided at all times;
- Bilingualism: You communicate easily in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.