Marketing CoordinatorCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: August 5, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Marketing Coordinator sees to the coordination and management of various marketing projects. He/she is responsible for planning and executing the external communication plan, coordinating marketing activities and being a true team player. The candidate has a strong aptitude for innovative, creative, and results-oriented marketing approaches, enabling him/her to perform in a dynamic and continuously growing environment.
- Coordinate the execution of projects essential to the marketing plan: establish and respect deadlines, gather all relevant information and follow up with the parties involved, post-mortem;
- Actively contribute to the creation of external communications and various communication tools (advertising campaigns, brochures, exhibition materials, etc.)
- Deploy the digital communication strategy;
- Coordinate and prepare marketing materials, including vendor and partner management;
- Develop and manage promotional items on the various programs for our dealer customers;
- Participate in the organization and logistical coordination of events;
- Review and analyze marketing performance to determine effectiveness and ensure a good ROI;
- Controlling needs and following up on the annual budget;
- Act as a contact point for the various internal and external interlocutors (agencies, translators, suppliers, manufacturers, etc.);
- Ensuring material is sent to representatives and for the various events;
- Helping in setting up various presentations;
- Assisting in developing reports and analyses to contribute to improvement ideas;
- Coordinating tasks related to various marketing mandates and ensuring established timelines are followed;
- All other related tasks.
- Passion: A graduate of business administration with a major in marketing or communication, you are passionate about marketing and the tire industry. To date, you have acquired at least five years’ experience and are ready for a new challenge;
- Bilingualism: You have excellent oral and written communications skills, in both French and English;
- Initiative: You show business savvy and are independent in your work. Curious by nature, you are up-to-date on best practices and every opportunity is a good one to put your creativity to the test;
- Computer know-how: You are very comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite and are proficient in Excel’s intermediate-level functions (pivot tables, formulas, etc.). You were born with social media and know how to use various graphic design software;
- Experience in B2B marketing, significant asset.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.