Project ManagerCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: September 7, 2021
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
Under the supervision of the Process & Business Solutions Director, Finance, the Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of various organizational projects using the methodology developed and the tools made available to them or following their recommendations. As a first mandate, you will be responsible for delivering the national deployment of the SAP software package from the Montreal office. As such, you will:
- Plan, organize, direct, and control all project activities;
- Develop detailed project plans to be communicated to senior management;
- Supervise and facilitate the day-to-day activities of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Identify risks and implement strategies to minimize their impact;
- Create the winning conditions so that the resources dedicated to the project can successfully achieve their objectives;
- Evaluate resources and provide constructive feedback;
- Communicate effectively and give clear directives;
- Support management in the sound management of the project and account for project costs.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree related to the industry and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in project management;
- Experience in coordinating agile teams and knowledge of development methodologies (traditional, agile);
- Must have participated as a project manager in at least 1 ERP system implementation;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an asset;
- Knowledge of Jira + Atlassian suite is an asset;
- Experience in the IT industry is an asset.
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously and to work under pressure;
- Unifying leadership skills to mobilize teams towards a common goal;
- A strong sense of diplomacy in order to clearly communicate issues, while maintaining cordial relations with the business units;
- Ability to focus on results while maintaining a pleasant work environment;
- Strong sense of structure and anticipation skills;
- Rigorous in the execution of tasks and communications;
- Bilingual (spoken/written) in French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.