Master Data AnalystCity(s): Montreal, Québec
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
- At the request of the business and technical teams, in accordance with established SLAs, create and maintain master data objects such as the material master and its related objects, business partners and suppliers;
- Provide support to users in case of anomalies or technical problems;
- Design and test functional specifications for specific configuration activities in SAP;
- Analyze the impact of various change requests and document operational procedures (SOPs);
- Create and maintain documentation for data glossary, user guides and all other related master data;
- Support users and continuous improvement initiatives related to master data quality;
- Participate in the implementation of data governance;
- Maintain team procedures and ensure knowledge sharing;
- Support and train Master Data Specialists.
- Your studies in business, computer science combined with 2-3 years experience with SAP master data, have provided you with the skills and facility to identify, acquire, store, organize and manage business information and data;
- You have a good knowledge of relational database concepts;
- Logical thinking: organizing data in a coherent manner is one of your strengths. You understand the repercussions of different interventions and know what actions to take to optimize data management;
- Thoroughness: You are meticulous and always on the lookout for the smallest detail. You like precision and you continually ensure the reliability and integrity of data;
- Initiative: you are resourceful and autonomous. Curious, you like to stay on top of best practices and want to improve data management and organization processes to meet the needs of the company;
- Computer expertise: you have a good knowledge and command of Microsoft Excel. **Experience with SQL and data management software and/or tools an asset (Winshuttle, MS MDS, SAP NetWeaver MDM, SAP MDG).**
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.