Accounts Payable TechnicianCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Accounts payable technician is responsible for recording all transactions related to the accounts payable invoices as a whole and participating in financial and end-of-month analyzes.
• Record, code and verify the invoices in SAP;
• Assemble all supporting documents; requisitions, purchase orders, delivery receipts and invoices, duly signed and approved those responsible, and make sure that the quantities, descriptions and prices match the received merchandise;
• Set up monitoring reports;
• Ability to analyze auxiliaries;
• Participate in the year-end audit by providing the requested information;
• Ensure an efficient follow-up of problematic issues and errors and propose corrections and solutions for improvement;
• Communicate with suppliers when necessary;
• All other related tasks.
• Accounting background: your 3 years of experience in accounts payable, or any equivalent, combined with your college education in accounting, have allowed you to acquire the knowledge and skills to carry out your duties independently in spite of the very large number of invoices to be processed;
• Computer skills: Your mastery of Excel will be very useful and essential to effectively perform your tasks. A knowledge of SAP would be a major asset. Can easily work with accounting or transactional software (invoice transfer tools);
• Organizational ability: Despite a fast-paced environment and a heavy workload, you know how to manage stress and set priorities in order to act quickly and ensure tight deadlines are met;
• Thoroughness : You are professional, meticulous and pay attention to details, thus consistently ensuring the accuracy of invoices and supporting documents;
• Collaborative spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player and, you promote mutual help and communication for better results;
• Bilingual: You have the ability to express yourself clearly, in French and English, both orally and in writing, allowing you to easily communicate with suppliers and internal clients.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.