Master Data SpecialistCity(s): Montreal, Québec
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time and temporary
Position to fulfill: 1
- At the request of the sales and technical teams, in accordance with established SLAs, process requests for the creation and modification of master data such as the item master, business partners and suppliers;
- Provide support to users of the database systems;
- Ensure data integrity by performing regular checks for corrections, incomplete information, etc.
- Respond to analysts' requests.
Factors for success
- Computer skills: you are familiar with Excel and its intermediate functions (spreadsheets, filters, etc.) You already have a facility in identifying, acquiring, storing, organizing and managing information;
- Bilingualism, English and French (spoken and written): although the majority of the position is in French, you will need to be able to communicate in English with your colleagues based outside of Quebec;
- Thoroughness: you are attentive to the smallest detail. Meticulousness is your strength;
- Resourcefulness: you always end up finding the answer to your question or the solution to the problem, thanks to your curiosity and your autonomy.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.