Internal Communications AdvisorCity(s): Montreal, Quebec
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
- Write and transmit all internal communications from the Human Resources department to all employees of the company.
- Write the various articles in the company's bi-monthly internal journal using creativity.
- Manage the maintenance of the company's intranet by ensuring that the information, news and articles on the company's intranet are up to date.
- Actively participate in various projects such as developing Groupe Touchette's employer brand.
- Support managers and the Human Resources team in the implementation of creative projects.
- Technical background: 2-5 years of experience in marketing or human resources.
- Technical knowledge: your experience with different software or web platforms (Sharepoint, Publisher, Vyond and Photoshop) is a significant asset to accomplish some of your writing tasks.
- Communication skills: You have a strong interest in words and languages and are very creative when it comes to writing a written message in both French and English;
- Organization: You are an expert in priority and stress management, despite fixed and tight deadlines. Your rigour and constant monitoring allow you to ensure that your tasks and projects are completed on time;
- Initiative: You are resourceful, active and autonomous. Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and every opportunity is good to put your creativity into action;
And an essential point............ you must have a strong sense of humour!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.