Account managerCity(s): Mississauga, Ontario
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Account Manager for the TireLink program is a results-driven strategist capable of developing her/his territory by applying a structured sales process with a keen sense of urgency. The successful candidate is capable of quickly developing and strengthening customer relationships by inspiring confidence in our collective capabilities. In addition, the candidate is capable of carefully analyzing our customer needs to present a compelling value-based solution that ultimately compels the customer to buy from TireLink. The Account Manager will generate sales by growing share of wallet opportunities on the exiting customer base and drive new sales opportunities.
- Focus on achieving results, budget attainment;
- Provide customized business solutions to each customer in order to meet their specific needs, thus ensuring customer loyalty in addition to promoting valued added services, training tools, and new promotions;
- Managing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities. Must have experience in managing a pipeline, as well as understanding and embracing the value of accelerating sales cycles;
- Discipline in planning territory management priorities and activities;
- Accountable plan and execute a high volume of sales activities.
- Forecasting weekly, monthly, and quarterly;
- Implement a business plan for the entire territory in order to target current priorities and anticipate customer demands;
- Advise and coach clients on their inventory management processes, seasonal bookings, merchandising and sales practices and answer technical questions regarding products and services offered by the company;
- Suggest improvements to the procedures currently in place in order to maximize their efficiency and surpass sales objectives;
- Maintain up-to-date records of each account under his/her responsibility by entering the information regarding business opportunities, contact persons and the various activities already held with the customers. Must be proficient and comfortable using a CRM application.
- Understanding of the Market: Your bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or administration, combined with your 5 years of experience in B2B sales, have provided you with a vast knowledge of corporate sales. Interested in the automobile industry, you stay updated on new products and new sales strategies which allows you to distinguish yourself from your competitors;
- Able to conduct an effective customer segmentation analysis;
- Desire to Excel: Known for your motivation and determination, you always push your limits and strive to continuously improve. You are always looking for new business opportunities and wish to attain excellence;
- Business Acumen: You know the importance of understanding your customer’s business as well as your customer’s customer (Third Box Thinking);
- Ability to build customer loyalty through the implementation of value-based solutions and ability to create customer switching barriers in order to mitigate risk of losing business;
- Business Partner: You always opt for a collaborative approach. Comfortable with customer service, your interpersonal skills and advice are appreciated. You inspire confidence and offer a personalised approach adapted to the customer’s needs in addition to offering tools necessary for their success;
- Experience in training and facilitation are assets.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.