Warehouse SupervisorCity(s): Pointe-Claire, QC
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Warehouse Supervisor’s primary responsibilities will include to assume the leadership of a great team, plan and coordinate the daily operations, plan the required staffing and material needs, act as the health and safety ambassador and ensure the security of the premises.
- Assist in maintaining a strong client satisfaction by providing high standards in the daily operational quality service regarding reception, shipment and the logistic management of tires;
- Ensure compliance with the operational objectives to be achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Constantly adjust priorities according to the current work order, last minute requests or unexpected situations;
- Proactively improve the operating processes in order to seek higher levels of efficiency;
- Ensure the accuracy of the inventories;
- Maintain high standards with regards to health and safety;
- Act as an ambassador for high standards, the application of policies, and the promotion of corporate values to employees;
- Participate in the development of the employees of the warehouse.
- Relevant work experience: Your 5 years of minimum experience in a distribution center, including management responsibilities, will allow you to successfully lead your team and manage daily operations with confidence;
- Technical abilities: Your comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Outlook and Excel, will allow you to build great templates to better track and get a general picture of your operations;
- Area-savvy: on top of having a valid driver’s license, the fact that you’re good with the road networks of Vaughan and its surrounding areas will just make you save time and be more strategic when it’s time to plan any itineraries;
- Interest in health: Since keeping healthy is part of your value, you are happy to provide a hand to your team and support them with physical tasks, when needed;
- Leadership style: You are naturally motivated, hard-working and resourceful. Customer-oriented, with a strong time and logistics management capabilities, you know you are the right fit for this position.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.