Integration DeveloperCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: June 27, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Integration Developer actively contributes to the evolution of the Data Engineering and Integration solutions. He/she participates in the design of business solutions at all levels and plays an active role in several projects related to B2B and middleware tools, SAP PI, Data Services, and Talend.
- Participate in the design of Data Engineering and Integration solutions;
- Configure solutions to meet business needs, processes, and requirements;
- Participate in test activities;
- Solve all problems and errors identified in the solution configuration;
- Ensure compliance with standard practices and procedures in the configuration of solutions;
- Provide ideas for designing and improving solutions;
- Ensure the analysis, treatment, conversion and cleaning of data;
- All other related tasks.
- Technical Background: Your bachelor's degree or college diploma in computer science combined with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the following fields below will allow you to actively participate in business solution design activities. You also have good experience with web & integration technologies, including EDI, oData, SOAP and RESTful web services, as well as middleware tools such as Talend, SAP Data Services & PI/PO
- Programming experience in web application development OR data warehouse development is a strong asset.
- Business Sense: You have an ability to translate needs into business procedures and identify problems and challenges. Your global vision allows you to provide adapted solutions that will contribute to the evolution of the SAP solution;
- Curiosity: You like to stay up to date on the latest technologies and are always seeking to learn more in your field in order to provide innovative business solutions adapted to users’ needs. You understand new trends and have a keen interest in technology, security and business procedures;
- Problem-solving Capacity: Your analytical and organizational skills allow you to find solutions and diagnose complex problems. You like to tackle problems and analyse situations and business solutions in order to increase performance;
- Business Relations: You inspire confidence in your colleagues and internal and external customers through your actions. You can easily collaborate with various work teams and complete assigned projects on time;
- Communication Skills: You can easily express yourself orally and in writing in both French and English. You have an ability to explain complex concepts to different users.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.