Help Desk TechnicianCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer applications, and software. Responds to queries, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide first-response to service incidents ;
- Perform entry-level to intermediate technical/application interventions, root cause analysis and provide escalation services ;
- Walk end user through problem-solving process ;
- Enter updates directly into the Ticketing System (start/end times, work performed details) immediately after completing each intervention ;
- Interface effectively with the user during service interventions and maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction ;
- Have a thorough understanding of the Groupe Touchette Portfolio, and maintain an in-depth understanding of our operations in order to deliver exceptional maintenance and support services ;
- Write documentation/training manuals/SOPs ;
- Maintain documentation/training manuals/SOPs ;
- Provide user training.
- Technical background: Your college diploma in computer/IT and your minimum of three (2) years of experience in the field provide you with the needed skills for the position. You must be highly proficient with Windows Server and qualified in storage, backup, business continuity, and WiFi technology. You are an expert in Windows environment and in applying proven and emerging technologies (Windows Server, VMware, Veeam, Office 365, SAP, etc.);
- Language skills: You have a facility for oral and written communication, both in French and in English;
- Analytical thinking: You are eager to diagnose problems and bring the best possible solution based on your abilities and your experience;
- Ability to adapt: You are available and flexible upon requests and you know how to embrace change. You are flexible to work after hours and different work shifts;
- Customer service orientation: You have the desire to offer an exceptional customer experience at all times and you place the customer at the centre of all your actions, which will prove you to be a good support;
- Sense of responsibility: You have the ability to inspire the trust and confidence of your coworkers with concrete actions and you successfully complete projects within the timeframe set.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.