Price and Profitability AnalystCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Pricing and Profitability Analyst designs, implements and supports the business processes within the marketing and merchandising teams and ensures that they deliver the value expected by the organization in a continuous improvement perspective. He/she uses his/her experience in market positioning to support the management team in the development and implementation of the business vision.
- Maintain the various files referring to sales prices and communicate the required changes;
- Monitor and analyze competitor pricing to identify product strategy risks and opportunities;
- Analyze the growth/decrease of tire sizes in the Canadian market;
- Identify and position products with no activity across different markets;
- Compare and analyze manufacturer price list changes from the previous year;
- Monitor performance and accuracy of business processes by contributing to the creation of dashboards using business intelligence tools to identify profitability and/or market positioning gaps;
- Act as a business expert in the analysis and resolution of problems by proposing concrete, effective solutions adapted to the context, while ensuring that the processes evolve in a compatible and effective manner;
- Coordinate efforts with analysts from other business units in the development of solutions, including the definition of requirements, testing phases and analysis of impacts on existing processes;
- Develop a business partner relationship with managers in order to influence operational teams in the development and use of best practices;
- Demonstrate a high sense of autonomy, prioritization and attention to detail by ensuring close communication with colleagues and manager;
- All other related tasks
- Technical background: Your bachelor's degree in marketing, accounting, sustainable development or administration (or equivalent), combined with your 3 years of experience in process analysis, allow you to understand the current supply chain issues in a context of rapid growth;
- Domain Expert: You preferably have a university degree in Business Administration and/or extensive knowledge in distribution and/or retail and you have a strong interest in the automotive industry;
- Computer expertise: You are very comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite and you have a very good command of Excel functions (Advanced level);
- SAP expertise (An asset): Your mastery and experience with SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), Price Condition and Sales Contract modules helps you to quickly integrate the project team and bring value (knowledge of other modules such as MM/SCM/FICO are real assets);
- Analytical mind: You have a facility to conceive and analyze complex situations and to come up with simple customer service oriented solutions adapted to the business context;
- Business partner: You always opt for a collaborative and solution-oriented approach. Your interpersonal skills and your advice following your analyses are highly appreciated since you favour communication and exchanges with your collaborators in the achievement of your objectives;
- Rigor and autonomy: You have a concern for work well done and pay attention to fine details in a context of high autonomy;
- Dynamic work environment: You are comfortable and resilient in a fast-paced, regularly changing work environment;
- Bilingualism: You are bilingual and fluent in both French and English.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.