Coordinator Digital PlatformsCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: January 24, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
We are looking for a digital platform "driver"! Passionate about new digital trends and the automotive industry, the Digital Platforms Coordinator will oversee the implementation of digital projects and initiatives. The successful candidate will use his or her skills to enrich the customer experience of consumers who choose a Groupe Touchette retail branch for the purchase and maintenance of their tires or the general maintenance of their vehicle.
Responsibilities In collaboration with various internal and external resources, the Digital Platforms Coordinator will be a true Swiss Army knife capable of jumping from one project to another and can be counted on to contribute to the development, optimization and performance of the organization's retail network digital platforms.
Our Coordinator will therefore be called upon to:
- Ensure the proper functioning and necessary optimizations of the e-commerce platform while mastering the CMS;
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of digital projects and their deliverables;
- Coordinate e-commerce activities and digital projects between various internal and external stakeholders;
- Act as the primary contact for internal stakeholders for the smooth running of e-commerce transactions between the consumer and our retailers;
- Monitor daily site activity, produce and analyze key performance indicators (sales, traffic, conversion rates, etc.);
- Follow up on requests and stages of digital projects (adjustments, modifications, bugs, developments, etc.);
- Act as a steward of the digital ecosystem (websites, analytics, social networks, local listings, CRM, email platform, domain names, etc.);
- Analyze performance and user experience (UX/UI) in order to provide recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Monitor and optimize the organic (SEO) and paid search (SEM) strategies of the sites;
- Ensure the implementation of marketing campaigns on all digital platforms (promotions and content, landing page creation);
- Coordinate the development of content for the various platforms (blog, newsletter, transactional sites, social media);
- Ensure the monitoring of reputation, prices and competitive intelligence and trends in the digital market.
- Manage the deployment of email marketing/SMS campaigns as well as their mailing lists and database.
- Coordinate social media tactics and publications;
- Plan training activities upon project delivery.
- Ability to "open the hood" and operate various digital platforms.
- 3 to 5 years of significant experience managing/coordinating digital platforms and/or digital marketing;
- Good knowledge of UX, UI, front-end/back-end development, SEO
- Mastery of web analytics tools and settings (Google Analytics, CMS, CRM, configuration back-offices, etc.) ;
- Good understanding of the operating concepts of HTML5, XML/XSL, SQL, API, etc.
- Strong business acumen and highly motivated to achieve goals;
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and manage business relationships with external partners;
- Strong ability to communicate in French and English.
Attitudes and natural predispositions sought:
- Organized, sense of priorities and thoroughness
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of initiative
- Good judgment
- Team spirit
- Positivity/Open-mindedness/Curiosity/Envy to learn
- Passionate in general
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.