Technical advisorCity(s): Laval, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Technical Advisor’s primary responsibilities are to assist with the sale of tires and mechanical services and to offer exceptional after-sales service to the branch’s customers.
- Greet clients and determine their needs in terms of tires;
- Provide advice when purchasing tires and complete the sale;
- Assist the mechanics with the diagnosis of problems with the vehicles;
- Order parts through the computer system;
- Ensure the quality of the work carried out by carrying out road tests;
- During client visits, promote the other services offered by the company;
- Answer incoming calls related to technical questions regarding tires or inquiries on the advancement of work in progress;
- Produce an estimate of the work to be carried out on the vehicle;
- Bill clients according to the vehicle work orders;
- Execute the cash closing procedures and run daily reports.
- Technical Knowledge: Your 2 years of experience in sales or consulting as well as your important knowledge of the automotive industry give you the necessary assets to take up your duties;
- Customer service orientation: You have great interpersonal skills and offer exceptional customer service and to put customers at the center of your concerns;
- Interest in the automobile industry: passionate about this industry, you possess a strong knowledge of mechanical principals and tires;
- Time Management: You are able to manage deadlines and make thoughtful decisions quickly;
- Bilingualism: You communicate perfectly in both French and English and can offer sales and consulting services in both languages.
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.